State of the art development facility
The state of the art development facility offers the latest in research technology.
This beautifully renovated 7,500 sf building is located in the vastly growing area of Lutz and Wesley Chapel, Florida
- 4 formulation process development rooms
- a clean room for small scale GMP manufacturing
- spacious chemistry laboratory area for formulation/analytical development and routine stability testing
- a safe and cages for controlled substance storage
- a new Safeway water system which produces RO/DI and UV sterilized water
Pictured below are brand new Phenolic resin/metal laboratory benches and cabinets from VWR along with brand new Caron Stability chambers for 25°C/60%RH, 30°C/65%RH and 40°C/75%RH storage conditions.
Secure facility: Bravado's state of the art ADT security system is installed with motion detectors and high-resolution cameras with continuous backup. The facility is registered with the FDA, with upcoming DEA and FDOH inspections pending. All SOPs and a quality manual are in place for both R&D and GMP applications. In addition, 5 brand new, complete Bryant HVAC units have been added with new condenser and air handler units.
Location: This pristine building is conveniently located 25 miles north of the Tampa International airport right off I75.
The site FDA registration number is: 3015234532. DBPR # 20380