State of the art development facility
Our state of the art, beautifully renovated 7,500 sf. development facility offers the latest in research technology.
- 4 formulation process development rooms
- State of the art clean room for small scale GMP manufacturing
- Spacious chemistry laboratory area for formulation/analytical development and routine stability testing
- Cages & Safe for controlled substance storage
- Safeway water system which produces RO/DI and UV sterilized water
Pictured below are brand new Phenolic resin/metal laboratory benches and cabinets from VWR along with brand new Caron Stability chambers for 25°C/60%RH, 30°C/65%RH and 40°C/75%RH storage conditions.
Secure facility: Bravado’s state of the art ADT security system is installed with motion detectors and high-resolution cameras with continuous backup. The facility is registered with the FDA, with upcoming DEA and FDOH inspections pending. All SOPs and a quality manual are in place for both R&D and GMP applications. In addition, 5 brand new, complete Bryant HVAC units have been added with new condenser and air handler units.
Location: This pristine building is conveniently located 25 miles north of the Tampa International airport right off I-75.
DEA #RB0589537 FDA Reg # 3015234532 DBPR # 20380